Continuing the discussion from NGI0 MoU Call:
This document matches the Annexe I of the MoU signed between Réseau Transition and NLnet (for the NGI0 consortium).
The NGI0-Discovery funding is dedicated to development of code susceptible to explore our research questions and steer the Commons mapping community towards a shared understanding of how to cooperate for the best general interest.
1. IN COMMON API anonymous view - create
This implements the create and read aspects of the Commons Mapping API.
- Model definition (issue #2, v0.5)
- Anonymous View / Create
Amount: 4000 EURO
2. IN COMMON API authenticated CRUD
This implements the create, read, update and delete aspects of the Commons Mapping API.
Amount: 6000 EURO
3. IN COMMON API background validation
This implements a validation service running in the background to speed up
response time and allow for complex, non-blocking actions to take place.
- Asynchronous validation service (issue #9, v0.6)
Amount: 5000 EURO
4. IN COMMON VUE client map viewer
This implements a reference Web client and reusable API client.
- Reference client map viewer implementation (issue #12, v0.8)
Amount: 2000 EURO
5. InterMapping Meeting
Coordination meeting among Commons mapping projects in Europe.
- InterMapping event and proceedings
Amount: 3000 EURO